To tone your arms, you must first understand that you will have to exercise them and also reduce the levels of fat in your body when dieting. Exercising your arms can be easy if you know what to do, below you will know the best exercises to tone your arms.
Fat and flaccidity in the back of the arm or triceps, tends to accumulate easily, generating discomfort in women, however, exercises can reverse it and tone the flaccid part of the arms in a short time, provided that the perseverance, training proper and diet are part of the program.
Exercises to combat sagging arms
Although this routine is also applicable for men, especially in this article it focuses on the work of the posterior muscles of the arm (triceps) and shoulders (deltoids) in women, which work these muscles with a special routine and with less overload with in order for the exercise to be beneficial in overcoming sagging arms.
Before starting this exercise, it is recommended and important to warm up and warm up the area to work, arms and back, in this case the back of the arm will be worked, and this is a simple way to stretch it, the back is also stretched.
Warming up arms and back before exercise
As the picture shows, please stand by a wall. Keep your legs open at the same height as your hips and stretch your back well at the same time that you tighten your abdomen. Bring one arm behind your head with the elbow slightly bent. With the other arm help yourself to maintain your position, being that it works the area. Perform 6 arm swings by stretching the back of your arm and your back well.
Another variation of this stretch is to bring your arm over your head and keep bent back.
Work to tone the arms
The following exercises should be done in moderation, respecting the rhythm and personal progress, you should not make sudden movements or repetitions of more. If they are worked well, the arms will not only lose their flaccidity, but it will also be possible to tone them and give them a slimmer appearance, without looking muscular.
1. Push-up exercise
Purpose of the exercise: Work of the back muscle of the arm called triceps and strengthening the arms.
· Position: lying on the hands and the balls of the feet, which can be separated or together, palms of the hands resting on the floor, arms extended, separated at the height of the shoulders and the bust in line, abdominals in, do not curve the back.
· Movement: flex the arms on the descent and extend on the rise with a slow and safe movement, fixing the position of the back and contracted abs, so as not to vitiate the posture. Make sure not to arch your back, during the return phase, avoid extending your elbows too much: you can damage your joints, this is an effective method to overcome flaccidity in your arms.
2. Exercise to tone triceps
Purpose: action of the dorsal and triceps muscles to reduce sagging of the arms.
· Position: standing, left leg placed in front of the right, slightly bend the trunk forward and support the left hand on a bench. Right arm extended towards the ground, in hand a small dumbbell.
· Movement: a) With the right arm flexed and the elbow in horizontal line with the shoulder, the arm should be extended backwards, taking the shape shown in the image above. When finished, execute with the other arm. Keep your back straight, never arched. The neck should be in line with the rest of the spine.
3. Exercise for triceps with dumbbells
Purpose: Triceps work with variation; this exercise focuses on the back of the arm on triceps.
· Position: On your knees or standing with your legs together or apart, back straight.
· Movement: Begin with the arm extended upward, flexing to a 90 ° angle behind the head and raising the arm again.
4. Exercise to tone shoulders and back of the arm
Purpose: The work of this exercise is focused on the triceps and it is one of the most effective to tone the back of the arm where sagging is most common.
· Position: The elbows should point back and not to the sides, back straight, legs together. It is recommended to put the fingers of the hand close to the edges and to the sides, this will help to keep the direction of the elbows back.
· Movement: flex your arms to a 90 ° angle. Perform 3 sets of 8 reps.
5. Shoulder or deltoid work
Purpose: With this exercise you will be able to define the upper part of your shoulders and back. It is ideal to help reduce the back sagging of the arm and also avoid the "roll" that forms around the bra.
· Position: Hold both dumbbells in both hands. Your feet should be hip-width apart, your knees slightly bent. Now lean your upper body forward until it is approximately parallel to the floor. Bend your elbows at a 90 ° angle, with your palms facing each other.
· Movement: Raise the dumbbells to shoulder height so your arms are parallel to your back. Then lower the dumbbells slowly. Do two or three sets of 10 reps on each side. To get good results, you can do up to three or five sets of 12 units each.
6. Work for back and upper arms
Purpose: This movement will tone the posterior back muscles, concentrating your work on the lateral delts and upper back.
· Position: Bend your knees slightly and lean your upper body forward until it is parallel to the floor. Activate your core and glute muscles to stabilize yourself.
Hold both dumbbells in your hands on each side of your body with your palms pointing forward.
· Keep your arms straight and raise the dumbbells to shoulder height (arms parallel to the ground) and then lower them slowly and in a controlled manner.
Complete two to three sets of 15 repetitions each.
How to perform these exercises:
First days or novice level:
· 8 repetitions in a row for each arm, 2 times each arm.
· 8 repetitions in a row for each arm, 2 times each arm.
· 8 reps with three small bounces for each arm. Rebounds are medium extensions before reaching rest position.
· 8 repetitions in a row for each arm, 3 times each arm.
· 8 reps with three small bounces for each arm.
Ketogenic diet is the current rage. The controversial low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat diet is highly popular for losing weight and enhancing performance. Many people believe that following a keto diet is an easy ride as it just involves making some small tweaks. After all how difficult can it be to decrease your carb intake and eat more fat but that is where they make their biggest mistake. The keto diet is not an easy one.