We all need a body detox at some time. It is necessary to purify the body of all toxins and substances that enter us through food, drink and the air we breathe. There are several ways that you can perform a detox. However, the fastest way to detox is by drinking homemade drinks. In this article we will introduce how to make a pure organic cranberry juice drink that will help detox your body.
Drinking cranberry juice helps cleanse your system of toxic waste
Blueberries are a natural antioxidant, readily available in supermarkets in pure juice form. It's known as a strong drug substance body cleanser like THC, just to understand how powerful it is as a detoxifier. It has been scientifically proven to remove toxic compounds in urine and bloodstream. It helps in the washing of toxic fluids from the body, up to 6 kilos of water weight that is trapped in the tissues of the body. Blueberries also have flavonoid compounds and polyphenols, which help prevent low-density lipoprotein, or "bad" cholesterol oxidation. LDL cholesterol becomes dangerous for your body once it is oxidized.
An artificial cranberry juice base can only contain about 5-10% real cranberry juice, for detoxification purposes you need a juice that is organic and pure. The more bitter, the purer the cranberry juice. Sugar additives make the juice sweeter, but compromise the effectiveness of its cleaning properties.
Cranberry juice should be added to your daily intake for a long time to keep your body and immune system in good working order. It will clean the blood and urine effectively.
Cranberry drink to detoxify your body
· 2 liters of cranberry water
· 1/2 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
· 1/4 of a tablespoon of grated ginger
· 1/4 of a tablespoon of nutmeg
· Half a cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
· 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
· To make cranberry water: Choose 100 percent organic cranberry-only cranberry juice, without any added sugar, other sweeteners, and / or fruits. Mix 8 oz. of cranberry juice and 56 oz. Water.
· Place that cranberry mixture with water on the fire and cook until it starts to boil. After that, lower the heat and add the spices. Cook for another 15 minutes.
· When you're done cooking it, put the mixture away from the heat and let it cool down to room temperature. Lastly, add the orange and lemon juice to the mixture. Keep the liquid in the fridge.
In order for detoxification to have the desired effect, it is necessary to change your diet only in the next 7 days. Eat more fruits and vegetables and drink more water. In this way you will clean the intestines and therefore your entire system.
When you reach day 8, it is recommended to consume only water and detox drinks. After you can gradually return to your normal diet, which is recommended to gradually modify to healthier, if it is difficult for you to change it immediately.
Breaking your fast by bingeing on large portions of junk foods will turn out to be counter-productive. When you're fasting for 12 to 14 hours, you are likely to be ravenous when the fasting window ends. But overcome your instinct to eat lots of food and instead break your fast with a modestly-sized and healthy meal.